If you live in Nanuet and need help for a foot or ankle problem, you only have to look about 15 minutes away to Dr. Stuart Birnbaum at Brook Valley Podiatry.
Dr. Birnbaum is a top-rated podiatrist who serves patients from Nanuet and all throughout Rockland County. He has helped many find comfort and relief from a wide variety of foot and ankle conditions, allowing them to maintain mobility and continue doing the things they love to the greatest extent possible.
Our office is open to serve you and your entire family, and our staff can easily accommodate patients who speak English, Spanish, Hebrew, and Yiddish.
What Kinds of Foot and Ankle Problems Do We Treat?
Never hesitate to contact us whenever you or a loved one is experiencing foot or ankle trouble. Odds are very high that we can help you; even in the unlikely chance we can’t, we can refer you to a specialist who can.
Our specialties in podiatry include, but aren’t limited to:
- Nerve pain and numbness can arise as a consequence of diabetes and other conditions. We have a variety of tools and techniques, including Neurogenx treatment, to help find comfort and prevent further nerve damage.
- Nail and Skin Care. From ingrown toenails to plantar warts and fungal toenails, we treat painful and/or unsightly conditions that develop on the surfaces of the feet.
- Heel Pain Treatment. Heel pain is one of the most common reasons to see a podiatrist. We can help you get to the root cause of your pain and treat it effectively.
- Bunion Treatment. No matter how long you have had a bunion, something can be done to help you find greater relief and mobility—and it often does not include surgery! If surgery is a consideration, however, you will be in good hands.
- Sports Injury Treatment. Whether from sudden impacts or overuse, we help pro athletes, aspiring athletes, and weekend warriors alike get back to what they love as quickly and safely as possible.
- Diabetic Foot Care. If you have diabetes, there is no better time than now to start giving careful attention to your feet. We provide wound and nerve care for diabetic patients, and we also help patients prevent serious situations from developing in the first place.