How can I improve my circulation?
Whether your poor circulation is the result of a disease like diabetes or general lack of fitness, it can result in certain problems for your feet and ankles. To prevent poor healing of sores, cramps from lack of oxygen in your cells, cold
- Stop smoking.
- Walk every day.
- Eat healthy foods.
- Massage your feet.
- Use relaxation techniques.
- Alternate warm and cold foot baths.
- Move your legs and feet while sitting down.
- Control your blood sugar levels if you have diabetes.
- Take frequent breaks from deskwork to get up and walk around.
- Call our office for herbal supplements and medications that may help.
You can mitigate the effects of poor blood flow, and Brook Valley Podiatry can help you. Just call our office in Spring Valley, NY area at (845) 352-0757 for an appointment. You can also schedule using the contact page on our website.