To serve you best, Brook Valley Podiatry places a heightened emphasis on taking the time to listen to you and learn about your condition. It’s important (and only fair!) that you can get to know more about us, too.
We invite you to take a little time to learn about our practice, and why we have confidence in the fact we are the right podiatric practice for you and your family in Spring Valley.
At Brook Valley Podiatry, we adhere to several promises:
- We promise to always listen attentively to you so we can better understand your concerns and whatever problem is causing you pain or discomfort.
- We will use all the information we gather to provide an accurate diagnosis and forge an effective treatment plan that best suits your needs.
- We will always take the necessary steps and go the extra mile in ensuring that your office visit is comfortable and your expectations are exceeded.
- We will form a lasting partnership with you based on the mutual interest of you and your family’s health.
We remain committed to making first-class foot and ankle care convenient for everyone in the greater New York City area. Our Spring Valley office offers free WiFi access for patients, and we can always be accessed through a plain old phone call if you do not prefer electronic correspondence.
Here are some brief directions for reaching us from nearby towns:
From the East: West Nyack
- Travel on NY-59 W
- Take the ramp onto Palisades Interstate Pkwy N
- Take exit 10 toward N Middletown Road/New City/Nanuet
- Turn left onto Germonds Road, then left on S Little Tor Road.
- Turn right onto W Clarkstown Road, then turn right in 0.3 miles to stay on the road.
- Turn left onto E Eckerson Road.
- Turn left onto State St.
- Turn right onto Karnell St.
- Continue onto Orchard Street. The office will be on your right.
From the West: Monsey
- Travel north on Main Street
- Turn right onto Orchard St.
- Turn right onto Maple Ave.
- Turn left onto NY-45 N/N Main St.
- Turn left onto Orchard St.
- Office will be on your right.
Schedule an appointment with us online or by calling (845) 352-7507 today.
Contact Our Spring Valley Office Today
We have the tools and experience that have helped so many patients, but you must take the first step toward finding the comfort your feet and ankles deserve!
Schedule your appointment by calling (845) 352-7507 or using our online form. We will get you in at the earliest possible time that works for your needs.